or You can sit back watching.." I wasnt gonna post again today, but somethings have to be said. I've been through nearly every relationship problem in the book. Eating disorders, suicidal tendancies, sex and cheating, crazy chicks and clingy chicks. I got this girl and i thought she was perfect for me. But, probably through no fault but my own, i feel left out all the ti
me. Like if I didnt coordinate so perfectly with her schedule (cheer, tv club, ect) that i might get forgotten, lost in a way. It's not her fault, maybe more the fault of ex-girlfriends who fucked with my head by twisting my perceptions into believing that a relationship is something you should be dependent on to be happy. For once i have a girl that has an independent life, and its odd. But oh well i guess. Cuz i love her and im not gonna let her go that easily.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

NOOOO!!! don't feel this way i thing it's mainly my fault cuz i've had so many guys screw me over that i'm afraid of getting to dependent on u . . . i'm sry i don't wanna loose U!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou wont baby... i love you
ReplyDelete