It ain't me you're lookin' for, babe.." Sometimes I miss this music, alot. Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Elvis. I mean dont get me wrong I love modern Music and people just keep coming out with amazing music but that old school first generation rock and roll sound just isnt out there anymore. It was great to have a movie like Walk The Line come out and just re-do a lot of those songs in the same style they were originally done in. I want an entire re-energizing of that genre. People like Joaquin Pheonix and Reese Witherspoon to just go to town, even if they wanted to go find an entire team of musician's loyal to the cause. Some might call the sound I'm looking for as country, but its not. This New-Fangled Country music is no good. Kenney Chesney and these other bands. Taylor Swift and whatever. Not GOOD! But this old school stuff, theseperation of country and rock that is the true music. 

Johnny Cash February 26, 1932 - September 12, 2003

Buddy Holly September 7, 1936 – February 3, 1959


No comments:
Post a Comment