and I can't express myself tonight." Have you ever had somthing on your chest that you just can't let loose? This used to hit me all the time, and it would stress me out to extreme ends. But. Now. It's different, i'm trying to be mopre open with certain people and trying to be less influenced by people i DONT trust. I think it'sreally making a difference in what kind of person I am. I have new friends this year, and they are very accepting of me and i still have some old friends who continue to stick nearby even through all of the changes i'm making about myself. I'm happier,more creative then ever and now i feel like i have a pretty promising
and fun future ahead of me. All my stress is quickly falling away. Suddenly I can express myself, and people are actually understanding more.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:) ur also alot more happier!! when u c me!!
ReplyDeleteYepp
ReplyDelete