Friday, February 6, 2009

So chin up...

"So chin up and we'll drown a little slower.." Sometimes i really do try to live my life by lyric from The Wonder Years. It's like, shit happens but what else can you do but try to keep pushin through it. Eventually things gt better. I had a friend today who had a miserable birthday last year. So today was her birthday and my Creative Writing class kinda threw a make-shift party for her (cake and all) and she was the happiest I have seen her.. ever. I think we all felt really good about it and it just proved that doing good things for people makes you feel good too (go figure). Although being an ass to people seems to make me feel good too some times. So all in all i guess you just gotta do both to people.. keep them guessing.. be unpredictable... be spontaneous.. give someone a hug today then slap them across the face. First they're sour, then they're sweet.

1 comment: