Thursday, February 5, 2009

DAMIAN

My name is Damian. I'm a Senior in North Penn High School. The name of my blog is loosely base on a great song by a band called The Wonder Years. I really don't quite know how to go about writing this. My interests are mainly artistic, as in music and writing. I'm less into the painting/drawing but that's only because I have never had a knack it. (Thanks for those genes mom and dad) I hope that in future posts I'll have things better said. But today I seem unable to write. I've actually run into this issue all day. My Creative Writing teacher had wanted us to write about a dream we've had. Now aside from the fact that I am unable to remember 95% of my dreams, i was having great difficulty simply thinking of anything to write. I tried to write about the depression that comes to me with winter and i got a little bit done with that. Then i just simply ran out of thoughts on that topic. I switched to the classic topic of writing about having nothing to write about. So, "I hope that i run out of ink before i run out of words, if not simply to be able to speak till tomorrow." Not my best writing but it will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. cool love the title, and i hope to read more whenever you post next

    ReplyDelete